- In 2007, Lucid becomes the first absinthe available in the U.S.A. in nearly 100 years!
- In 2008, a study in The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry proves that absinthe is not — and never was — hallucinogenic.
- In 2010, Christie’s auctions Picasso’s “The Absinthe Drinker” for a record breaking $45-60 million!
- In 2011, Lucid is mentioned in Maxim Magazine (South American edition). Absinthe finally goes mainstream!
- In 2012, Lucid celebrates its 5th anniversary on March 5th, National Absinthe Day!